While you’re waiting for your refund, please continue to make any monthly payments that are due.
Refund is less than balance
If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, it might not lower or cover your next monthly payment. Instead, you can expect fewer monthly payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
Refund is more than balance
If your refund is more than your purchase balance, you will get back the difference, minus any interest you have paid. Affirm will credit your payment method within 3–10 business days.
EltaMD.com Return/Refund Process
- Customers will need to contact Consumer Support to get an RMA (return authorization) number. Unauthorized returns are not allowed.
- Only items purchased from EltaMD.com can be returned to EltaMD.com.
- Items purchased in an Authorized Skincare Professional’s office, or other Authorized Retailer, must be returned to their original point of purchase.
- Product returns and/or refunds will only be accepted within 60 days of purchase.
- Expired products, Trial size, and Gift with Purchase products are ineligible for return/refund.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- In order to offer the best shopping and product-return experience to as many guests as possible, EltaMD reserves the right to limit the number of Order returns/refunds, and the number of Product returns/refunds per customer.
- Your order will not be eligible for return if you’ve used over 50% of the product.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
- Items purchased from unauthorized retailers, dealers or resellers are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.
- Shipping and Handling charges, if any, are non-refundable.
- All returns must be accompanied by all original components.
- Once EltaMD receives your authorized return, we will initiate a refund to your credit card. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- The return/refund process may be delayed if the authorized return is not properly addressed and/or is missing the RMA number.
- At the discretion of EltaMD, damaged, broken in transit, leaking or defective products purchased within 60 days may be partially refunded or replaced at no charge after inspection.
Affirm - Installment Payments
Get a refund
In order to get a refund, please contact Consumer Support to request a refund. They can let you know if a return is possible and how much the refund will be, according to the EltaMD return policy. Once Affirm receives the refund, the refund amount will show up in your Affirm account loan timeline within 3–10 business days, and your balance will be updated.